My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Found 6 Cents in a Parking Lot and Change Tray

This morning I took out my trash and found a penny in the parking lot. Then I went to Fry's grocery store and I checked the copy machine change tray. There was a nickel in there! Yay! 

Do you ever check change trays on copiers, vending machines, and the like? If you do, do you find coins?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 nickel
Year:  2000, 1995
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  penny is tarnished but fine, nickel is a tad dirty
Total Found Money in 2014 to Date:  $26.33


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails