Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Found Money Blog: Found 80 Cents

Today I found a bunch of coins, 80 cents worth:

  • 5 pennies 
  • 5 dimes
  • 1 quarter

I found this money here, there, and everywhere:

  • at a gas station
  • at a drive through lane
  • in the change tray at the grocery store
  • on the grocery store floor
  • in a parking lot

Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  5 pennies, 5 dimes, 1 quarter
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  mostly D
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny but all in good shape
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $15.94

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...