Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Found 38 Cents Yesterday

Last night right after I shut down my computer for the day, I saw the money sitting on my coffee table that I'd found yesterday and realized I hadn't blogged about it. Doh!

Oh well, here is what I found:

  • at a gas station:  a dime, then a quarter, then two pennies
  • in a fast food drive through lane:  a penny

Yay! I had walked quite a bit first looking at another gas station, another fast food place, a bank drive through, a shopping center parking lot, and along a busy street. I was beginning to think I wouldn't find any money then I did.

So the moral of the stories, kiddies, is don't give up. Keep at it. You never know when you'll strike it big.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:    pennies:  2010, 2014, 2015; dime:  2011; quarter:  2002
U.S. Mint:  mostly D, dime is P
Condition:  mostly all shiny but a few are dirty/sticky
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $19.18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...