My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Found 38 Cents Yesterday

Last night right after I shut down my computer for the day, I saw the money sitting on my coffee table that I'd found yesterday and realized I hadn't blogged about it. Doh!

Oh well, here is what I found:

  • at a gas station:  a dime, then a quarter, then two pennies
  • in a fast food drive through lane:  a penny

Yay! I had walked quite a bit first looking at another gas station, another fast food place, a bank drive through, a shopping center parking lot, and along a busy street. I was beginning to think I wouldn't find any money then I did.

So the moral of the stories, kiddies, is don't give up. Keep at it. You never know when you'll strike it big.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:    pennies:  2010, 2014, 2015; dime:  2011; quarter:  2002
U.S. Mint:  mostly D, dime is P
Condition:  mostly all shiny but a few are dirty/sticky
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $19.18

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails