My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Found 12 Cents and Danish Krone

Today I walked to the grocery store and found a penny in the parking lot, then a penny on the floor of the store, and a dime in the change tray at the self checkout register where I checked out. I also found a Danish krone marked 25 øre sitting on the ledge of the coin machine

You can check out this Danish coin here if you like. It has a crown on one side and a small heart and 25 øre on the other. It's the same size as our dime.

I love finding foreign coins. This coin is no longer made, and I'm thrilled to have found it. I won't add the value to my found money total. I found one site that says it's worth about 15 cents. Cool!

UPDATE:  This evening I drove to Fresh and Easy and I found 2 pennies while I was checking out near the plastic bags. Yay! 14 cents found today, not 12 after all.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  4 pennies, 1 dime, 1 Danish 
øre 
Year:  pennies:  2003, 2004, 2005, 2010; dime:  2005; 
øre:  1997
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $17.53

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails