My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Found Money Blog: 52 Cents Richer

I walked to the grocery store this morning and once inside I hit pay dirt! I found a dime on the floor in the dairy section then a dime and nickel in the coin machine at the front of the store! 25 cents! I was thrilled!

Then I walked across the street and found a penny in the intersection. It was a mess, all scratched up and gouged in a couple of places. 

At a gas station I found a quarter in the tray of a pay phone! On the way home I found another penny in the gutter of the street. That makes 52 cents found today.

I finished reading the novel shown here (All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner) last night. Loved it! You can check it out on Amazon:



Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  ?, 2007; nickel:  1985; dimes:  1980, 1999; quarter:  2000
U.S. Mint:  all D except that messed up penny and with it, who knows?
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny and one penny is a mess
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $15.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails