Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Found Money Blog: 52 Cents Richer

I walked to the grocery store this morning and once inside I hit pay dirt! I found a dime on the floor in the dairy section then a dime and nickel in the coin machine at the front of the store! 25 cents! I was thrilled!

Then I walked across the street and found a penny in the intersection. It was a mess, all scratched up and gouged in a couple of places. 

At a gas station I found a quarter in the tray of a pay phone! On the way home I found another penny in the gutter of the street. That makes 52 cents found today.

I finished reading the novel shown here (All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner) last night. Loved it! You can check it out on Amazon:



Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  ?, 2007; nickel:  1985; dimes:  1980, 1999; quarter:  2000
U.S. Mint:  all D except that messed up penny and with it, who knows?
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny and one penny is a mess
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $15.14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...