My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Found a Castle and 12 Cents Today



This morning I met a friend for coffee and while there, I found a penny. 

Then later we took a little drive to see Phoenix from the side of a mountain. Pretty cool! This castle is nestled against the mountain, and it blends in so well that when down on Camelback Road I had never noticed it before.

Then we went to the grocery store. I found a dime in a change tray and a penny on the floor of the store. 

One of the pennies is a brand new 2015 penny. I hadn't seen any of them yet. 


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  1987, 2015; dime:  200
7
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  range from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $17.65

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails