Sunday, March 29, 2015

Found 31 Cents on a Walk Today

This morning I took out my trash and noticed someone had left a little nightstand by the dumpster. Being Miss Nosy, I opened the top drawer first and found a dime and 4 pennies inside! Along with some Christmas ornaments, a pen, and a guide to enjoying Los Angeles. I left the other stuff and took the coins. By the way, nothing good in the bottom drawer so I left that stuff.

So, that was a great dumpster diving expedition without all the fuss and muss!

Then about noon today I took a walk and found 4 pennies in the street (two different streets all in different spots), a penny on the floor under a coin machine at the grocery store and a dime on a rubber mat at the grocery store, then 2 more pennies in some rocks by some pay phones. 

So, I found 31 cents today. Yay! Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  11 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:    too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:   ditto
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished, a couple are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $19.64

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...