My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Found 31 Cents on a Walk Today

This morning I took out my trash and noticed someone had left a little nightstand by the dumpster. Being Miss Nosy, I opened the top drawer first and found a dime and 4 pennies inside! Along with some Christmas ornaments, a pen, and a guide to enjoying Los Angeles. I left the other stuff and took the coins. By the way, nothing good in the bottom drawer so I left that stuff.

So, that was a great dumpster diving expedition without all the fuss and muss!

Then about noon today I took a walk and found 4 pennies in the street (two different streets all in different spots), a penny on the floor under a coin machine at the grocery store and a dime on a rubber mat at the grocery store, then 2 more pennies in some rocks by some pay phones. 

So, I found 31 cents today. Yay! Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  11 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:    too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:   ditto
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished, a couple are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $19.64

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails