Friday, March 20, 2015

Found Money Blog: Two Dimes Are Mine

Today I walked to the grocery store to get my free Fry's (Kroger) item. It was a small container of Nestea Liquid Water Enhancer. I got the lemonade tea flavor. Bet it'll be good on one of those hot summer days coming up.

By the way, if you get an account with Fry's (or whatever your Kroger store is called), they'll send you an email each week with a link to downloading the free item to your card. You just buy it and the price is automatically deducted from your total. Yay! Love free stuff.



So, in front of the grocery store I found a dime under a vending machine and in the store I found another dime on the floor.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 dimes
Year:    1984, 1998
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  shiny 
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $18.62

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...