My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Found 7 Pennies on a Walk Today

Today I walked a little farther than usual, to Home Depot. I bought a pair of 3M earmuffs. These are heavy duty sound deadening ear protection headphones. I live in a noisy condo complex (I WANT TO MOVE!). While I'm hear I have to do whatever I can to keep my sanity, so I'm hoping I can wear these while I'm working at the computer and have a bit more peace and quiet.

Anyway, about the seven pennies I found! I found one in the street, one on a sidewalk, a few in a parking lot, and one in a pizza box that was sitting on the top of a trash can. Go figure!

The price at Amazon is better than what I paid!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies
Year:    pennies:  1974, 1982, 1982, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2015
U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  shiny to tarnished and one is dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $18.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails