Thursday, March 19, 2015

Found Money Blog: 11 Cents Richer

Today I took a walk (hadn't done that in several days and it felt really good). I found a penny in a bank drive through lane then a dime on the floor of a grocery store. 

I forgot the bag with my peppers and apples I bought at the store. I had already crossed the street and walked about a block before I realized it! So, I jaywalked and went back for my stuff. Duh.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime
Year:    pennies:  1994; dimes:  2013
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  tarnished penny, shiny dime 
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $18.42

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...