Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Found 32 Cents in the Grocery Store Parking Lot

Today I stopped by the grocery store and actually parked in front of a liquor store next door. I found 3 dimes and 2 pennies. So technically I found this money in a liquor store parking lot but I was headed to the grocery store. So there.

How about you? Have you found any money lately? Please let us know!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 3 dimes
Year:    pennies:  1990, 2007; dimes:  1965, 1984, 2014
U.S. Mint:  D and P
Condition:  some tarnished, some shiny, 1 dime dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $18.31


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...