My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Found 32 Cents in the Grocery Store Parking Lot

Today I stopped by the grocery store and actually parked in front of a liquor store next door. I found 3 dimes and 2 pennies. So technically I found this money in a liquor store parking lot but I was headed to the grocery store. So there.

How about you? Have you found any money lately? Please let us know!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  2 pennies, 3 dimes
Year:    pennies:  1990, 2007; dimes:  1965, 1984, 2014
U.S. Mint:  D and P
Condition:  some tarnished, some shiny, 1 dime dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $18.31


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails