My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Found a Dime and a Penny Today

This morning I took out my trash and spotted a shiny dime in a parking space. Then this afternoon I took a short walk and found a penny! 

Check out the tiny oranges I saw on my walk! Aren't they a hoot!?



This orange oil will bring the fresh lovely scent of oranges (the orange kind!) into your home!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime
Year:  penny:  1995; dime:  1996
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  shiny dime; penny is tarnished and dirty

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $16.17


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails