Friday, April 18, 2014

Found 16 Coins on a Walk Today

Today I took a walk and found 16 coins:

  • a penny in the street
  • 8 pennies at a fast food drive through
  • 2 pennies and a nickel near some dry cleaning delivery trucks
  • a penny at a gas station
  • a penny in the street in front of a car wash
  • 2 pennies on the floor of a grocery store

I had a little dry spell for three days. My grandson was visiting and all the money we found (21 cents!), he kept. He was thrilled!

Have you been finding any money?


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  15 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  too lazy to look at them all
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  tarnished to shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $15.53


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...