My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Found a Ten Dollar Bill!


April fools! 

Nope, I didn't really find a ten dollar bill, but I did take a walk and found 43 cents! I'll take it.

Did you play any pranks today? 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter
Year:   pennies:  1995, 2005, 2013; nickel:  1996; dime:  2013; quarter:  2013
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, D, D; nickel:  P; dimes:  D; quarter:  D
Condition:  silver are all shiny and pennies shiny to tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $14.18

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails