Friday, April 4, 2014

Found Money and Vintage Hankies


This morning I took a walk and found a dime and seven pennies! They were scattered about:  at two gas stations, at a fast food restaurant parking lot, in some rocks (in two different places). I just love finding money!

I posed these coins next to a vintage hankie a friend sent me. She volunteers at a Habitat for Humanity Re-store in Florida and bought it for me there. Isn't it pretty? I just love it!

I haven't seen Mary in years but we used to work together and we play Words with Friends online so we keep in touch. Getting this pretty gift in the mail made my day! I have a few vintage hankies for sale in my Etsy shop if you'd like to take a look.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  7 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  unreadable, 1969, 1982, 1990, 1993, 2000, 2013; dime:  1979
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  unreadable, D, D, D, D, D, none; dime:  D
Condition:  Pennies all are a bit tarnished, one is black and unreadable. Dime is shiny.

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $14.43

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...