My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Found 10 Cents Today


Today I had an appointment then went to several stores and here's what I found money-wise:
  • a penny between two cars in a parking lot
  • a penny on the floor at three stores (three pennies)
  • a penny in another parking lot
  • a nickel at a gas station
Have you been finding coins or bills? I hope so!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  5 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  pennies:  1973, 1984, 1996, 2002, 2008; nickel:  1989
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, D, D, none, D; nickel:  P
Condition:  Pennies all are tarnished. Nickel is dirty.

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $14.53


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails