My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Found 14 Cents Today at the Grocery Store


Today I went to the grocery store and found 14 cents in the change tray! One of the pennies is an old wheat penny, a 1954 penny. The mint mark is S (San Francisco). I rarely find coins with the S mark.

I took my two grandkids to McDonald's after school and they found a ton of coins in the drive through at the first window where people pay. My granddaughter found 52 cents and my grandson 15 cents! I gave them each a quarter because I wanted one of the nickels she found. It was a 1954 just like the penny I found! What a coinky dink. 

Did you hear about Saturn's new moon? It's my namesake!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1954, 1987, 1993, 2003; dime:  2008
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  S, D, D, D; dime:  D
Condition:  tarnished and shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $15.33

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails