My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Found 22 Cents -- Found Money Blog for April 6


Today I went to the library to return a few books and pick up some on hold. I found a dime under the table near the printer. Yes, copies are 10 cents. Then I found two pennies and a dime in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant.

I posed the coins next to Garbie, this tin can man I made from a garbanzo bean can. He's for sale in my Etsy shop! You can visit him by clicking the link.

Have you found any money recently?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  2010, 2014; dimes:  2001, 2007
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, D; dimes:  P, P
Condition:  shiny, tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $14.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails