Sunday, April 6, 2014

Found 22 Cents -- Found Money Blog for April 6


Today I went to the library to return a few books and pick up some on hold. I found a dime under the table near the printer. Yes, copies are 10 cents. Then I found two pennies and a dime in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant.

I posed the coins next to Garbie, this tin can man I made from a garbanzo bean can. He's for sale in my Etsy shop! You can visit him by clicking the link.

Have you found any money recently?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:  pennies:  2010, 2014; dimes:  2001, 2007
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, D; dimes:  P, P
Condition:  shiny, tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $14.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...