Thursday, April 24, 2014

Found 11 Cents on a Walk

Today I walked to Fry's grocery store. I went to check out the Easter candy on sale. I found some yummy ones! Lindt Lindor chocolate eggs... scrumptious!

On the way I spotted this penny on the sidewalk by a door to an insurance company. Then on the way home I found this dime in a parking spot. They are both so shiny and look like new! The dime is new (2014) but the penny is 10 years old. 

Guess it's lived a charmed life! And speaking of charmed, check out this sweet birthday cake charm!


Note:  I took the trash out and found another penny by the dumpster! That makes 12 cents today. Yay!


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1980, 2004; dime: 2014
U.S. Mint:  D, D,D
Condition:  both very shiny; the other penny is tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $16.06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...