My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Found 11 Cents on a Walk

Today I walked to Fry's grocery store. I went to check out the Easter candy on sale. I found some yummy ones! Lindt Lindor chocolate eggs... scrumptious!

On the way I spotted this penny on the sidewalk by a door to an insurance company. Then on the way home I found this dime in a parking spot. They are both so shiny and look like new! The dime is new (2014) but the penny is 10 years old. 

Guess it's lived a charmed life! And speaking of charmed, check out this sweet birthday cake charm!


Note:  I took the trash out and found another penny by the dumpster! That makes 12 cents today. Yay!


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1980, 2004; dime: 2014
U.S. Mint:  D, D,D
Condition:  both very shiny; the other penny is tarnished

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $16.06

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails