My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Took a Two-Hour Walk, Found 38 Cents

Today I took a long walk, 2 hours, and found 38 cents:

  • first a nickel in the street
  • then a quarter in the change tray at the grocery store
  • next a penny in the street
  • then a penny near a car wash
  • four pennies under a bus stop bench (A guy was sitting there so I went around to the back and reached under to get them; he never even noticed I was there.)
  • a penny at a gas station
  • another penny in the street

I just love finding money!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  8 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 quarter
Year:  too lazy to look at them all
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  tarnished to shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $15.91

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails