Saturday, April 19, 2014

Took a Two-Hour Walk, Found 38 Cents

Today I took a long walk, 2 hours, and found 38 cents:

  • first a nickel in the street
  • then a quarter in the change tray at the grocery store
  • next a penny in the street
  • then a penny near a car wash
  • four pennies under a bus stop bench (A guy was sitting there so I went around to the back and reached under to get them; he never even noticed I was there.)
  • a penny at a gas station
  • another penny in the street

I just love finding money!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  8 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 quarter
Year:  too lazy to look at them all
U.S. Mint:  ditto
Condition:  tarnished to shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2014:  $15.91

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...