My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Found 8 Cents Today

This morning I walked around the block and found a penny on the sidewalk! Then later I walked to Sprouts to take advantage of their 25% bulk sale. On the way I found a penny in a Starbucks drive through then found a nickel on the floor of the store. I found a penny in a parking lot on the way home. Yay!

I posed the three pennies and nickel next to this prim bookmark I made earlier today. It's for sale in my Etsy shop

Hope you had a great weekend.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  pennies:  1989, 2000, 2005; nickel:  2007

U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  pennies are tarnished, nickel is shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $30.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails