Sunday, December 15, 2013

Found 8 Cents Today

This morning I walked around the block and found a penny on the sidewalk! Then later I walked to Sprouts to take advantage of their 25% bulk sale. On the way I found a penny in a Starbucks drive through then found a nickel on the floor of the store. I found a penny in a parking lot on the way home. Yay!

I posed the three pennies and nickel next to this prim bookmark I made earlier today. It's for sale in my Etsy shop

Hope you had a great weekend.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  pennies:  1989, 2000, 2005; nickel:  2007

U.S. Mint:  all D
Condition:  pennies are tarnished, nickel is shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $30.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...