My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Found Three Pennies Today

Today I ran several errands and was lucky enough to find three pennies. Here's where:
  • one penny in the drive through of a Mexican restaurant
  • one penny on the floor of the dollar store (where I found this lovely 2014 calendar... for $1)
  • one penny near the carts at the grocery store
I am planning to go out again tomorrow and scope out the ground for more money. It's the last day of 2013 and I would love to make my grand total more more more!

If I don't find any money tomorrow, please have a great New Year's Eve and be safe!

UPDATE:  I found a penny this evening when on a short walk!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies

Year:  1987, 1990, 1993, 1996
U.S. Mint:  D, none, D, D
Condition:  all tarnished and lovely
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $32.39

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails