Monday, December 30, 2013

Found Three Pennies Today

Today I ran several errands and was lucky enough to find three pennies. Here's where:
  • one penny in the drive through of a Mexican restaurant
  • one penny on the floor of the dollar store (where I found this lovely 2014 calendar... for $1)
  • one penny near the carts at the grocery store
I am planning to go out again tomorrow and scope out the ground for more money. It's the last day of 2013 and I would love to make my grand total more more more!

If I don't find any money tomorrow, please have a great New Year's Eve and be safe!

UPDATE:  I found a penny this evening when on a short walk!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies

Year:  1987, 1990, 1993, 1996
U.S. Mint:  D, none, D, D
Condition:  all tarnished and lovely
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $32.39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...