Thursday, December 19, 2013

Found 12 Cents and Harry Potter Stamps

Today I had to run more errands (but the good news I think I'm done shopping and going to the post office!).

I was lucky enough to find Harry Potter stamps at the post office. I'll be giving these to one of my grandsons for Christmas. I just checked and you can buy them on Amazon (see photo below).



After leaving the post office, I found a penny in the street. Then I walked to the dollar store for a few things and found a penny on the floor. Then I went to Walmart (ugh) and after leaving there, found a dime in the parking lot. That made up for that experience, I guess. 

Are you all ready for Christmas? I hope so. And I hope it's peaceful and merry!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  2004, 2004; dime:  1973
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D; dime:  D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $31.83

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...