My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Found 12 Cents and Harry Potter Stamps

Today I had to run more errands (but the good news I think I'm done shopping and going to the post office!).

I was lucky enough to find Harry Potter stamps at the post office. I'll be giving these to one of my grandsons for Christmas. I just checked and you can buy them on Amazon (see photo below).



After leaving the post office, I found a penny in the street. Then I walked to the dollar store for a few things and found a penny on the floor. Then I went to Walmart (ugh) and after leaving there, found a dime in the parking lot. That made up for that experience, I guess. 

Are you all ready for Christmas? I hope so. And I hope it's peaceful and merry!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  2004, 2004; dime:  1973
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D; dime:  D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $31.83

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails