Monday, December 16, 2013

Found 37 Cents Today

This morning I found a penny in the parking lot here. Then later I had a meeting so while out I ran to Walmart to get a few more gifts. I found 2 pennies on the floor in different spots and a penny on a shelf. Then as I was leaving the store, I found a nickel in the parking lot. 

I went to the dollar store for a few things (tissues since I am blowing my nose lately like a pro) and found a penny and a dime on the floor! 

Then I went to Sprouts again because I was charged for something yesterday that I didn't buy. So, I checked the Starbucks drive through lane again and found 2 pennies, a nickel, and a dime. Yippee!

I just love finding money!

Update:  I went out this evening and found a penny in the parking lot! This makes 38 cents found today.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  8 pennies, 2 nickels, 2 dime
Year:  pennies:  1973, 1983, 1983, 1987, 2002, 2004, 2004, 2013; nickel:  1956, 1998; dimes:  1998, 2008

U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, none, none,  D, D, D, D, D; nickels:  none, D; dimes:  D, D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished (and some are sticky)
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $30.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...