My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, December 16, 2013

Found 37 Cents Today

This morning I found a penny in the parking lot here. Then later I had a meeting so while out I ran to Walmart to get a few more gifts. I found 2 pennies on the floor in different spots and a penny on a shelf. Then as I was leaving the store, I found a nickel in the parking lot. 

I went to the dollar store for a few things (tissues since I am blowing my nose lately like a pro) and found a penny and a dime on the floor! 

Then I went to Sprouts again because I was charged for something yesterday that I didn't buy. So, I checked the Starbucks drive through lane again and found 2 pennies, a nickel, and a dime. Yippee!

I just love finding money!

Update:  I went out this evening and found a penny in the parking lot! This makes 38 cents found today.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  8 pennies, 2 nickels, 2 dime
Year:  pennies:  1973, 1983, 1983, 1987, 2002, 2004, 2004, 2013; nickel:  1956, 1998; dimes:  1998, 2008

U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, none, none,  D, D, D, D, D; nickels:  none, D; dimes:  D, D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished (and some are sticky)
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $30.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails