My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Found 6 Pennies Today and Some Glasses

Today I walked to Sprouts for a few things. It's about 8 blocks (a mile) one way I'd guess. Round trip it takes me a little over an hour because I'm pokey and that includes the time in the store.

Anyway, I found 6 cents. Here's where:
  • on the way there, 1 penny in the street
  • on the way home, 3 pennies at a gas station
  • on the way home, 2 more pennies in the street in different spots
I also found these glasses. They must be magnifiers. I'll probably just put them in the donate bag. I have my own glasses.

I love finding money! It's amazing how much money is just lying around out there to find! Have you found any lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies

Year:  1975, 2003, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D, D, D, D
Condition:  tarnished and shiny, a few are scratched
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $32.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails