Sunday, December 29, 2013

Found 6 Pennies Today and Some Glasses

Today I walked to Sprouts for a few things. It's about 8 blocks (a mile) one way I'd guess. Round trip it takes me a little over an hour because I'm pokey and that includes the time in the store.

Anyway, I found 6 cents. Here's where:
  • on the way there, 1 penny in the street
  • on the way home, 3 pennies at a gas station
  • on the way home, 2 more pennies in the street in different spots
I also found these glasses. They must be magnifiers. I'll probably just put them in the donate bag. I have my own glasses.

I love finding money! It's amazing how much money is just lying around out there to find! Have you found any lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  6 pennies

Year:  1975, 2003, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D, D, D, D
Condition:  tarnished and shiny, a few are scratched
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $32.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...