My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Found 19 Cents Today

Well, today was a great day for me for finding money! As you can see from the photo, I found six coins:  four pennies, a nickel, and a dime.

Here's where I found them: 
  • pennies:  on the floor in front of a vending machine, on the floor at the library, in the change tray at the grocery store, in a parking lot
  • nickel:  in the street
  • dime:  in the street in front of a bus stop
I hope you're finding money, too!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  1960, 1974, 1998, 2007; nickel:  2000; dime:  1997
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, none, D, D; nickel:  D; dime:  D
Condition:  a range:  from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $32.27

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails