Thursday, December 26, 2013

Found 19 Cents Today

Well, today was a great day for me for finding money! As you can see from the photo, I found six coins:  four pennies, a nickel, and a dime.

Here's where I found them: 
  • pennies:  on the floor in front of a vending machine, on the floor at the library, in the change tray at the grocery store, in a parking lot
  • nickel:  in the street
  • dime:  in the street in front of a bus stop
I hope you're finding money, too!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  4 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  1960, 1974, 1998, 2007; nickel:  2000; dime:  1997
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  D, none, D, D; nickel:  D; dime:  D
Condition:  a range:  from tarnished to shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $32.27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...