My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Found 2 Cents Plus a Partial Penny

Today I walked up to a shopping center and on the way I found a penny. Then a bit later I found the partial penny shown here. It's maybe one-third of a penny. Cool, huh? I'd rather have found the whole thing but it's neat! Then I found another penny on the floor at Big Lots.

I also found the silver cross charm and brass button on my walk.

Will I make it to $33 this year? I hope so! Only three days to go.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies plus a sliver

Year:  1999, 2005
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  tarnished and one and sliver are scratched
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $32.29

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails