Saturday, December 21, 2013

Found a 1944 Penny and a New One

Today I finished up my shopping. Finally. Each time I've gone out lately I've said to myself that okay, I'm done. I mean it this time! Enough is enough, and it might just be too much!

So, I parked sort of far away from a store on purpose so it'd be easier to get out of the parking lot and while walking to the store, I found a shiny 2013 penny in the street. Then inside Michael's craft store, I found a penny on the floor by the register. Hark! It's a 1944 penny! I love finding old coins! 

I posed these pennies next to a rock I painted. Here are some tips on painting rocks. It's such a fun, cheap craft and something the whole family can do!

Have you found any money while out Christmas shopping? I hope so!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies

Year:  1944, 2013
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  tarnished and shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $31.86

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...