My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Found a 1944 Penny and a New One

Today I finished up my shopping. Finally. Each time I've gone out lately I've said to myself that okay, I'm done. I mean it this time! Enough is enough, and it might just be too much!

So, I parked sort of far away from a store on purpose so it'd be easier to get out of the parking lot and while walking to the store, I found a shiny 2013 penny in the street. Then inside Michael's craft store, I found a penny on the floor by the register. Hark! It's a 1944 penny! I love finding old coins! 

I posed these pennies next to a rock I painted. Here are some tips on painting rocks. It's such a fun, cheap craft and something the whole family can do!

Have you found any money while out Christmas shopping? I hope so!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies

Year:  1944, 2013
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  tarnished and shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $31.86

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails