My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Found 13 Cents to End the Year

Today I was bound and determined to find some money. This is the last day of 2013, you know, so I wanted to add to my found money total for the year.

I drove to a nearby shopping center since I needed to buy cat litter, and I didn't want to carry a 14-pound container home! 
First I scoped out the parking lot in front of the grocery store but didn't find any money. So, I went inside and bought my stuff and took it to the car.


Then I walked around a bit then got on the sidewalk by the busy street. Nothing. I almost crossed the street to check the Starbucks drive through but it was so busy and noisy, so I didn't.

Then I walked in front of a few eating establishments and found this dime and three pennies in the middle of an empty parking space! Woo hoo!


I walked around more of the large parking lot on my way to my car but didn't find anything else. Dang. Greedy, aren't I!?


But I did end the year with a grand total of $32.52. That is more than double the $15.50 I found last year. I'm happy!


In case you want to get a jump on your taxes, here you go! Shop Amazon - Tax Central 2013


I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve and an even better new year!


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime

Year:  pennies:  1989, 2001, 2001; dime: 1965
U.S. Mint:  pennies:  all D; dime:  P
Condition:  two tarnished pennies, shiny penny and dime
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $32.52

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails