Saturday, December 14, 2013

Found 2 Cents at Goodwill

Today was half off day at Goodwill so I went to two of them! I hadn't been to the second one in months and only found a few things. But I found a penny on the floor near the checkout lane then another penny as I was leaving the store on the floor near the shopping carts.

Have you found any money lately? Are you all ready for Christmas? I bought these touch screen gloves today for someone on my Christmas list (can't say who in case they read this blog post!).

Here's a pair you can buy for a gift (for you or someone else!) if you like.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1976, 2000

U.S. Mint:  none, D
Condition:  both tarnished
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $30.52



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...