My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Found 2 Cents at Goodwill

Today was half off day at Goodwill so I went to two of them! I hadn't been to the second one in months and only found a few things. But I found a penny on the floor near the checkout lane then another penny as I was leaving the store on the floor near the shopping carts.

Have you found any money lately? Are you all ready for Christmas? I bought these touch screen gloves today for someone on my Christmas list (can't say who in case they read this blog post!).

Here's a pair you can buy for a gift (for you or someone else!) if you like.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1976, 2000

U.S. Mint:  none, D
Condition:  both tarnished
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $30.52



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails