Thursday, December 5, 2013

Found Three Pennies Running Errands

Today I had to go to the credit union to deposit a check (yes! I wish I had to do that every day!) and found a penny in the parking lot. Then I went to the library (found a book, but no money). 


Next I went to Dollar Tree where I found a penny in the parking lot and a penny on the floor in front of the lane on the end. The penny was there when I walked in with two customers in line. I decided to leave it until I was done shopping. If it was still there, I'd get it then. It was! At least four customers went through that lane and no one saw it, or if they did see it, they ignored it. 

It pays to pay attention when looking for money!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies
Year:  1989, 1999, 2011

U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition:   one is shiny and two are tarnished and one's a mess
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $29.63

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...