Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Gassed Up and Found 11 Cents

Today I ran several errands but it wasn't till I was on my last one that I found some coins. I went to fill up my car with gas and found this dime and penny at the Shell station. 

The penny is an older one and has an S (San Francisco) mark. I don't find many of those.

I posed this found money next to a cool cat ornament a friend sent me. I love it! Here's another that is just so sweet! Wouldn't it look nice on your Christmas tree?

 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime
Year:  penny:  1972; dime: 1988

U.S. Mint:  penny:  S; dime:  D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and some are dirty and gouged
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $28.02



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...