My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Gassed Up and Found 11 Cents

Today I ran several errands but it wasn't till I was on my last one that I found some coins. I went to fill up my car with gas and found this dime and penny at the Shell station. 

The penny is an older one and has an S (San Francisco) mark. I don't find many of those.

I posed this found money next to a cool cat ornament a friend sent me. I love it! Here's another that is just so sweet! Wouldn't it look nice on your Christmas tree?

 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime
Year:  penny:  1972; dime: 1988

U.S. Mint:  penny:  S; dime:  D
Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and some are dirty and gouged
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $28.02



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails