Thursday, October 24, 2013

Found 13 Cents Today

Today I ventured out on two walks. One was longer and I found three pennies! Then I took a short walk at dusk and spotted a dime in the street. I had to let a car pass before it was safe to nab it.

I started playing Candy Crush Saga yesterday. Oh why, why did I do it?! Do you play this addictive game?

Have you found any money lately? What, where, and how much? 

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  ?, 1976, 1993; dime:  1996

U.S. Mint:  ?, none, D, D
Condition:  pennies are tarnished and one is so mutilated, it's unreadable, dime is dinged but still shiny
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $28.46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...