My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Found All Coins But a Dime

Today I found 4 coins:

  • a penny in the street, right by the curb
  • a nickel in the street, again, right by the curb
  • a quarter in a parking lot
  • a penny at the entrance of Trader Joe's

If I'd have found a dime, I'd have found all of the "common" coins. Have you found any money recently?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 quarter
Year:  pennies:  2005, 2010; nickel:  2011; quarter:  2007

U.S. Mint:   all D
Condition:  bright and shiny but one penny is scratched and dinged
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $28.92

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails