Saturday, October 19, 2013

Found a Penny at Goodwill (and Found a Bunch That Got Away)

I went to Goodwill today (half off!) and found a penny on the floor. Yay! I got to keep this one!

Let me explain, my grandson's been staying with me since Wednesday and we found lots of money, some each day, but he got to keep it all. I think Wednesday we found 11 cents, Thursday, 2 cents, Friday 1 cent, and today 61 cents! He was thrilled and I was happy to let him keep these coins. 

He wrote this story about one of our many walks. His momma picked him up today, so my house is quiet tonight. I miss him!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1970

U.S. Mint:  none
Condition:  tarnished and lovely
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $28.03



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...