My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Walked to El Super and Found Two Cents

Today I ventured farther from home and walked to El Super. It's a grocery store that has some mighty good deals on produce. I got two Asian pears, two kiwis, a cucumber, a lime, and a pound of strawberries. All for $3 and change. 

On the way there I found a penny in the street, and on the way home, I found a penny in the parking lot.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1992, 2006

U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  one is bright and shiny, one dirty and tarnished
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $28.48

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails