Friday, October 25, 2013

Walked to El Super and Found Two Cents

Today I ventured farther from home and walked to El Super. It's a grocery store that has some mighty good deals on produce. I got two Asian pears, two kiwis, a cucumber, a lime, and a pound of strawberries. All for $3 and change. 

On the way there I found a penny in the street, and on the way home, I found a penny in the parking lot.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1992, 2006

U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  one is bright and shiny, one dirty and tarnished
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $28.48

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...