My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Found 2 Pennies on a Walk

Today I took a walk and found these two pennies. I found both in parking lots (two different ones). 

I also found some aluminum cans that I picked up then put in my trunk. I took a load of cans to the recycling center last week so have to start building up the supply again. I love getting $10+ for stuff I find every few weeks.

Do you recycle?
This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1987, 2005

U.S. Mint:  none, D
Condition:  both are tarnished and one is dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $28.05

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails