My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Found 17 Cents on a Walk

With today's beautiful weather, I decided to go take a walk during the day. I did wear a cap because the sun's hot even though the temperature is pleasant. I went a tad farther than usual and spotted 17 cents total. Here's where and what I found:


  • 2 pennies by a dumpster
  • 3 pennies and a dime in some rocks by the sidewalk
  • 1 penny in the street
  • 1 penny in a parking lot clipped to a pen cap


It was quite thrilling to just keep finding these coins! I also found the little silver lobster claw clasp in the parking lot here.


What about you, guys? Have you found anything good (money or otherwise) lately? I hope so!


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  7 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1992, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2011, 2013, ?; dime:  2004
U.S. Mint:  all D, but one is ?

Condition:  range from shiny to dirty to tarnished to dinged up good; dime:  shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $25.82

1 comment:

  1. I need to keep my eyes to the road or parking lot more.....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails