Monday, October 7, 2013

Found 17 Cents on a Walk

With today's beautiful weather, I decided to go take a walk during the day. I did wear a cap because the sun's hot even though the temperature is pleasant. I went a tad farther than usual and spotted 17 cents total. Here's where and what I found:


  • 2 pennies by a dumpster
  • 3 pennies and a dime in some rocks by the sidewalk
  • 1 penny in the street
  • 1 penny in a parking lot clipped to a pen cap


It was quite thrilling to just keep finding these coins! I also found the little silver lobster claw clasp in the parking lot here.


What about you, guys? Have you found anything good (money or otherwise) lately? I hope so!


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  7 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1992, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2011, 2013, ?; dime:  2004
U.S. Mint:  all D, but one is ?

Condition:  range from shiny to dirty to tarnished to dinged up good; dime:  shiny

Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $25.82

1 comment:

  1. I need to keep my eyes to the road or parking lot more.....

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...