My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dumpster Jackpot!

Today I took out my trash and saw a big long box sitting on top of the other trash in the dumpster. I peeked inside (yes, I'm weird) and it looked like someone emptied out their junk drawer in it. I pulled the box out of the dumpster to have a better look and found some keys, a bottle opener, a shoe horn, and three half dollars! 

There was lots more stuff in there, but I thought the stuff I nabbed was interesting, especially the money. Why do people throw money away? This seriously baffles me!

Then I spotted this dime on the ground. Yay!

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 dime, 3 half dollars
Year:  dime:  2012; half dollars:  1972, 1976, 1976
U.S. Mint:  all D

Condition:  shiny and a half dollar is a tad dirty
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $27.53



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails