My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Took a Walk, Found 7 Cents and a Spraying Can of Soda

Today I took a walk up to a busy intersection with a McDonald's and a gas station on one corner, a bank and shopping center on another corner, and a big shopping center on a third. Here's what I found:
  • As I was meandered through some parking lots, I found 2 pennies.
  • At the gas station, I found 2 more pennies next to a gas pump.
  • I crossed the street and found another penny in the dirt of a flower bed.
  • Then I headed home and spotted a soda can under a bench at a bus stop. I rolled it out and it started spraying! Someone must have dropped it and yep, it was like a fountain! I didn't have my camera to snap a photo of it spraying. It was pretty funny! Finally I just popped the tab and dumped it out.
  • On the street next to the bus stop I found 2 more pennies.

Seven pennies in all. And a soda can that cracked me up!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  7 pennies
Year:  pennies:  ?, 1974, 1978, 1997, 1997, 2001, 2003
U.S. Mint:  all D but who knows on that one?

Condition:  range from shiny to tarnished and some are dirty and gouged
Total Found Money to Date in 2013:  $27.83

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails