Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Walked Down an Alley and Found Three Pennies

Today I went to the post office and the library. Since I didn't find any money, I took my magnet for a walk down an alley near the library. 

I found lots of good junk (springs, bottle caps, little metal arrow shaped pieces), and I found lots of junk junk too.


The best thing was finding three pennies!

This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 3 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1980, 2001, ?
U.S. Mint:   D, D, ?
Condition: 1 is in decent shape, the other 2 are bad, very tarnished, worn down
Total found money to date in 2013:  $3.55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...