Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Found 12 Cents at Big Lots and on the Sidewalk

Today I went to the post office then took a walk. I didn't find any money but I didn't find these pretty little flowers. They are so tiny and delicate. 

Then I went to Big Lots for a few things. As I was walking up to check out, I saw a couple of round things down an aisle. Another person was standing there and walked away so I went to see if it was money. Yep! A dime and penny! Some people really aren't very observant! He walked right by them and the dime was out in the aisle, not hidden at all.

Next I walked to Fry's, which is in the same shopping center. I bought a few things and left the store to walk back to my car. I saw the shiny 2013 penny on the sidewalk. Yay!

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1974, 2013; dime:  2006
U.S. Mint:  none, D; P
Condition: tarnished, shiny
Total found money to date in 2013:  $4.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...