My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Found 12 Cents at Big Lots and on the Sidewalk

Today I went to the post office then took a walk. I didn't find any money but I didn't find these pretty little flowers. They are so tiny and delicate. 

Then I went to Big Lots for a few things. As I was walking up to check out, I saw a couple of round things down an aisle. Another person was standing there and walked away so I went to see if it was money. Yep! A dime and penny! Some people really aren't very observant! He walked right by them and the dime was out in the aisle, not hidden at all.

Next I walked to Fry's, which is in the same shopping center. I bought a few things and left the store to walk back to my car. I saw the shiny 2013 penny on the sidewalk. Yay!

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 2 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  pennies:  1974, 2013; dime:  2006
U.S. Mint:  none, D; P
Condition: tarnished, shiny
Total found money to date in 2013:  $4.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails