Saturday, April 6, 2013

Found Two Pennies Outside Fresh and Easy

Today was half off day at Goodwill so I hit two of them. I didn't find any money, but I did find this adorable 1971 calendar

I posed the two pennies that I later found at Fresh and Easy next to the calendar. Aren't those owls cute? I think so!

I found the pennies outside the store when I was leaving.

Did you run errands today? Did you find any money while out and about?

This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year:  1982, 2010
U.S. Mint:   D, D
Condition: tarnished
Total found money to date in 2013:  $3.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...