My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Found Two Pennies Outside Fresh and Easy

Today was half off day at Goodwill so I hit two of them. I didn't find any money, but I did find this adorable 1971 calendar

I posed the two pennies that I later found at Fresh and Easy next to the calendar. Aren't those owls cute? I think so!

I found the pennies outside the store when I was leaving.

Did you run errands today? Did you find any money while out and about?

This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year:  1982, 2010
U.S. Mint:   D, D
Condition: tarnished
Total found money to date in 2013:  $3.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails