Monday, April 8, 2013

Found Five Coins in Three Places

Today I went to my drug study then I had some time to kill before an appointment. First I went to Fry's grocery store. They were taking up some old shelves down one aisle, so I walked along and spotted a penny among the dirt and dust. Then when I was checking out, there was a brand spanking new 2013 penny on the floor. 

Next, I stopped at McDonald's and had some breakfast. This nickel was sitting on the counter so now it's mine. I saw the filthy dirty penny as I was walking to my car!

Then I took my magnet for a walk down a couple of alleys. It was sort of windy (now it's really windy) but the breeze felt good. I found another penny in an alley.

Yay! I hope you're having a good Monday and finding money too!


This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 4 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  pennies:  2013, 2008, 2004, 1989, nickel:  2005
U.S. Mint:   pennies:  D, D, none, D; nickel:  D
Condition: pennies range from shiny to black; nickel is shiny
Total found money to date in 2013:  $3.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...