My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Found Five Coins in Three Places

Today I went to my drug study then I had some time to kill before an appointment. First I went to Fry's grocery store. They were taking up some old shelves down one aisle, so I walked along and spotted a penny among the dirt and dust. Then when I was checking out, there was a brand spanking new 2013 penny on the floor. 

Next, I stopped at McDonald's and had some breakfast. This nickel was sitting on the counter so now it's mine. I saw the filthy dirty penny as I was walking to my car!

Then I took my magnet for a walk down a couple of alleys. It was sort of windy (now it's really windy) but the breeze felt good. I found another penny in an alley.

Yay! I hope you're having a good Monday and finding money too!


This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 4 pennies, 1 nickel
Year:  pennies:  2013, 2008, 2004, 1989, nickel:  2005
U.S. Mint:   pennies:  D, D, none, D; nickel:  D
Condition: pennies range from shiny to black; nickel is shiny
Total found money to date in 2013:  $3.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails