My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Found a Dime Under the Printer at the Library

Today I ran a bunch of errands:  mailed my tax payments, went to the dollar store, then went to the library. In between I went to a high school and walked around the parking lot.

Why, you ask? Because a reader of Found Money in the Street commented a week or so ago that they had found more than $200 this year already! Wow! 

They said they found a lot of money at car washes and high school parking lots. Well, I'm a monkey see, monkey do kind of gal, so I stopped at a couple of car washes last week. Didn't find a thing. And today it's nice out so I drove to a high school and parked a few blocks away. I walked over and walked around most of the parking lot. Nothing. 

Well, I did find a Coke can so I picked that up to add to my pile for recycling. I also shot a photo of this little guy. But no money. I think I need to go when the cars are gone! Doh.

Next, I went to the library to return some DVDs and this book.  Under the printer table was this dime! I scooped it up and did a photo reenactment at home (imagine blue carpet and it's very similar).
Have you found any money lately? Will you head out to a car wash or high school parking lot later today or tomorrow? 
 
This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 1 dime
Year:  1973
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: shiny and a little dirty
Total found money to date in 2013:  $4.22

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails