Thursday, April 11, 2013

Found a Penny and a Quarter in the Hood

I had to go to the credit union today so on the way home I was passing through South Phoenix, the closest hood to my hood, and walked an alley with my magnet. I found a ton of bottle caps and junk but no money till I got to the very end (where I started). 

Then I spotted this quarter and penny! I had my camera with me (snapped a couple of fun photos of the hood, too), so I was able to take a picture of my found money in place!

Have you found any money recently? Please let us know!


This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 1 penny, 1 quarter (Montana state quarter)
Year:  penny: 1984; quarter:  2007
U.S. Mint:   penny:  D; nickel:  D
Condition: penny is tarnished and dirty, quarter is filthy
Total found money to date in 2013:  $4.06



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...