My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Found a Penny and a Quarter in the Hood

I had to go to the credit union today so on the way home I was passing through South Phoenix, the closest hood to my hood, and walked an alley with my magnet. I found a ton of bottle caps and junk but no money till I got to the very end (where I started). 

Then I spotted this quarter and penny! I had my camera with me (snapped a couple of fun photos of the hood, too), so I was able to take a picture of my found money in place!

Have you found any money recently? Please let us know!


This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 1 penny, 1 quarter (Montana state quarter)
Year:  penny: 1984; quarter:  2007
U.S. Mint:   penny:  D; nickel:  D
Condition: penny is tarnished and dirty, quarter is filthy
Total found money to date in 2013:  $4.06



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails