My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Walked My Cat, Found a Penny

Scarlett, my cat, wanted to go outside just now. She likes to roam around outside for a while, so I went out with her. I followed her and she lead me to a penny!

There was a penny just lying there on the sidewalk. Ta da! 

I came in and let her wander a bit. When I went back out with the penny and my camera, she was just lying on the sidewalk (in the middle, of course, where people walk). So I set the penny down and snapped a few pictures. Isn't she pretty, as well as lucky? I think so!

This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  pennies:  2004
U.S. Mint:   D
Condition: slightly shiny, slightly tarnished, do da do dah
Total found money to date in 2013:  $3.58

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails