My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Found a Penny on Floor at Fresh and Easy

Today I met a friend for lunch then we went to the $3 movie to see Argo. What a great movie! I hadn't heard or read anything about this Oscar winner so it unfolded like a surprise. 

What a story! What a blast from the past (the hair, the clothes, the glasses)! What a great movie! Have you seen it?

Then I stopped at a new Fresh and Easy on my route home. I spotted a penny on the floor as I walked in!

This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  2004
U.S. Mint:   D
Condition: tarnished and very dirty
Total found money to date in 2013:  $4.07

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails