Friday, April 12, 2013

Found a Penny on Floor at Fresh and Easy

Today I met a friend for lunch then we went to the $3 movie to see Argo. What a great movie! I hadn't heard or read anything about this Oscar winner so it unfolded like a surprise. 

What a story! What a blast from the past (the hair, the clothes, the glasses)! What a great movie! Have you seen it?

Then I stopped at a new Fresh and Easy on my route home. I spotted a penny on the floor as I walked in!

This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  2004
U.S. Mint:   D
Condition: tarnished and very dirty
Total found money to date in 2013:  $4.07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...