My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Found Three Pennies at Two Grocery Stores

Today I went to Fry's for a few things for my grandkids. They've all been feeling poorly, so I got Jell-O, Pop Tarts, ginger ale, crackers, and some cough medicine. I saw a penny on the floor near the pharmacy area so I scooped it up.

Then I went to see the kiddos and they seemed to be doing better today than they have recently. Yay!


On the way home I went by Fresh and Easy to get some tomato soup. I haven't been feeling great and I just wanted to have some on hand. As I was checking out, I saw a penny in a change tray then another penny on the floor as I was leaving.

Hope you're all feeling good and finding money!


This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 3 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1986, 2012, 2013
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition: shiny and slightly tarnished
Total found money to date in 2013:  $4.39

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails