Sunday, April 21, 2013

Found Three Pennies at Two Grocery Stores

Today I went to Fry's for a few things for my grandkids. They've all been feeling poorly, so I got Jell-O, Pop Tarts, ginger ale, crackers, and some cough medicine. I saw a penny on the floor near the pharmacy area so I scooped it up.

Then I went to see the kiddos and they seemed to be doing better today than they have recently. Yay!


On the way home I went by Fresh and Easy to get some tomato soup. I haven't been feeling great and I just wanted to have some on hand. As I was checking out, I saw a penny in a change tray then another penny on the floor as I was leaving.

Hope you're all feeling good and finding money!


This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 3 pennies
Year:  pennies:  1986, 2012, 2013
U.S. Mint:  D, D, D
Condition: shiny and slightly tarnished
Total found money to date in 2013:  $4.39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...