My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

I Actually Found Money in the Street!

Today I ran to Michael's to use my 50% off coupon before it expired. I got a package of ball chain necklace just like this one shown here. Gotta love the Tim Holtz stuff! 

As I was driving out of the shopping center, I saw a round, shiny silver thing in the street. I slowed down and stopped to see what it was. It was this nickel! It is reallly dinged up but it's good enough for me and my found money jar!

I posed the nickel next to my wire cat I made with found objects.

This Found Money FACTS:      
Denomination: 1 nickel
Year:  ?
U.S. Mint:  ?
Condition: shiny but dinged up from being driven over in the street
Total found money to date in 2013:  $4.12



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails